Get the Essential Solution for Today's Volatile Market!
MarketInvest's Hedge Hunter is the perfect way to protect yourself against today's market volatility.
The strategy in Hedge Hunter is designed to protect your portfolio against unexpected market moves using paired trading - a strategy that involves buying a call and a put in the same sector.
Using our proprietary Expectational Analysis and award-winning approach to market timing, we are able to make highly profitable pairings and still provide "insurance" against greater losses in a volatile market.
MarketInvest's Hedge Hunter:
- Targets Hedge Fund-type returns with an average of two to three real-time paired trade recommendations a month, along with trade commentary links! We’ll scour the market each day for these dynamic duos, and we’ll notify you immediately by email when we see an opportunity.
- Helps you be an informed trader with detailed commentary, outlining why we believe the recommended options have the fuel to generate sizzling returns for your portfolio. Just click the commentary link for greater insight on why we think this recommendation is poised to deliver gains. This link will give you immediate access to the trade commentary and graphs…and also technical, sentiment, and fundamental indicators and parameters. So, you’ll always have the information you need – showing you exactly why we expect the trade to deliver.
- Stay on top of your game with your FREE Trading Handbook that provides everything you need to successfully trade our Hedge Hunter, including our specific money management guidelines!
- MarketInvest's Alert Service Command Center. Our online Command Center is available only to our Alert Service subscribers. It provides you with unmatched control over your own investing destiny, allowing you to easily track all of your trades.
- Long/short hedge funds often rely on pairs trading to juice their returns. By purchasing shares in one company and selling borrowed shares short in another, they can make a greater return than just going long the stock or shorting alone.
You Can Win 3 Ways!
Instead of shorting a stock or sector, MarketInvest's Hedge Hunter pairs a call and a put within the same sector.
When you buy calls on outperforming equities, you can leverage your investment dollars for greater gains. And by purchasing puts at the same time, you can profit from weak sectors or struggling stocks without many of the risks associated with shorting stocks. And if the sector should take an unexpected hit, you'll have some downside protection from your puts.
For example, if our analysis is favorable toward Chico’s (CHS), we might recommend the purchase of CHS calls, while simultaneously recommending the purchase of Walmart puts (WMT) or puts on the Retail HLDR’s Trust (RTH).
You can win three different ways with paired trades. If both trades are winners, you collect both gains! If the put wins but the call loses, you can collect gains from the put. And, if the call wins and the put loses, you can collect gains from the call.