With Wealthbuilder, you can diversify your portfolio and aim for consistent gains using credit spreads.
Wealthbuilder: The Perfect Addition to Your Investing Strategy!
The conservative, consistent, cash-generating strategy used in Wealthbuilder is the perfect addition to your investing portfolio, and its history has proven what a valuable service it really is.
Investors who started with a $20,000 portfolio when the first recommendation in this service was issued in 1993 could now have a portfolio worth $324,396 if they followed our instructions.
That’s a whopping 1,522% return!
All you have to do is follow our easy-to-execute trading instructions.
How Wealthbuilder works:
- The strategy is simple. With credit spreads, you sell an out-of-the-money option and you buy an even further out-of-the-money option.
- And because the option you are buying costs less than the option you are selling, you end up with a net credit in your account!
- So, instead of having to pay money to place the trade, the trade pays you!
- As long as both options are still out-of-the-money on Expiration Friday, you keep all the cash. That’s right, you actually want both your options to expire worthless!
- And because both of the options are worthless when they expire, you don’t have to pay a penny in commissions to close the trade. You simply keep the cash and walk away!
- With Wealthbuilder, we handle all the hard work for you! MarketInvest's award-winning methodology pinpoints which options are in position for profitable moves and we’ll send you a real-time alert when the time is right.